Want to put an elevator into an existing home ? No problem! This new project is the perfect example of a great retrofit.
In order to simplify the project, the owners opted to install an E1 home elevator and glass shaft to the side of the home. The added benefit of this is the full panoramic views of the harbour.
The finishes included:
- Landing Doors – finished in Polished RAL 9010 with Transparent Glass
- Walls – RHS Transparent Glass, LHS Inox Rino Rosso
- Profiles and COP – Brushed Stainless Steel
- Floor – Stone – Smoked Pearl
- Cabin Design – Classica
- Cabin Size – 1200mm (47.2″) x 1170mm (46.1″)
- Travel – 5569mm (219″)
- Hoistway Structure – Polished RAL 9005
- Hoistway Cladding – Transparent Glass
- Configuration – Opposite entry (2)
- Stops – 3
Click here to view the drawings