BRINGING THE old and the new together, Lift Shop was once again the supplier of choice for the upgrade of this landmark historic heritage building in the Rocks. When it was constructed in 1890, stairs were commonplace and manual access between multiple levels was the norm. Fast forward to 2013 and assisted help between levels is now expected in most buildings.
This represented another opportunity for Lift Shop to provide two of our held in stock P1 units. Clients love that there is no pit and small footprint whilst still being a compliant AS1735 Part 14 solution. In this project, we offered further customisation by supplying a powdercoated black gloss finish to compliment the interiors of the building.