– High School Diploma or GED Certificate, and Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related field
– 1-2+ years of Project Management or Service Management experience or related field
– Knowledge of management of material and personnel resources, building and construction, strategic planning, project and service management, business management
– Skills required: critical thinking, written/oral communication, judgement and decision-making, customer service, active listening, organization, analytical and problem-solving, management, adaptability, detail-oriented, reporting, data entry, clerical skills, time management, general math skills
– Direct and supervise field service technicians by managing their schedules, day-to-day activities, coordinating handovers, regular service intervals or repairs while maintaining good relationships with clients and ensuring a continuous work flow.
– Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Administration staff members as necessary.
– Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
– Inspect or review elevators to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
– Maintain good relationships with general contractors, architects, clients, and trades on site.
– Maintain the service portfolio, scheduling and contacting clients on time, sell service agreements and extended parts warranty.
– Use online database and documents/technical library to complete ad hoc service tasks, and upload relevant documents to database in a timely manner.
– Responsible for billings and accounts receivable for the service department.