[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]”Lifts have become fashionable – we would like to quote a premier Australian architect and his comments to Luxury Home Design Magazine. “The owners decided early in design to install a lift, as the house was over three levels and they were aware they were no longer as young as they used to be. The installation of the lift was also seen as crucial to the ultimate resale value of the home and so the owners enlisted the help of lift veterans from Lift Shop”
As trends, fashions and technologies change it is important to constantly consider lift designs and developments. Lift Shop is proud of its commitment to Research and Implementation of proven technologies.
We are responsible for a number of the thrilling innovations in the Australian residential lift industry.
- the “power failure proof” Supermec
- “in cabin self rescue” of the Freedomlift,
- low power consumption of the Supermec (at only 13% of the hydraulic equivalent).
- low price and high value of the standardised Classic Freedomlift
- design flexibility, customisation possibilities and space utilization ratios of the Elfo.
- reduced headroom and pit requirements of our entire residential range
- incredible stainless steels, stone floors and landing doors styles and finishes
For a range of fun articles on TRENDS read on.
For continuous improvements and impressive new innovations, keep visiting, we shall keep you posted.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”658″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]